-
October 6th, 2006, 02:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Perhaps some of you ladies and gentlemen could advise me.
I am an AG neophyte and brought home my first AG dolls purchased new from AGPLA: Emily, Jess, and GT21. None of the dolls pass the "Just Magic" test for loose limbs. When I lay the dolls on their backs and place their legs at 45 degrees, the legs instantly flop to the surface. They cannot hold their legs in a pose, but they can be positioned so that they can stand. I would describe the standing as
somewhat "precarious". Since these are my first AG dolls, I don't know if this is what I should expect, or not.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks